So yesterday I told Brynna that she needed to learn to stand and walk before her cousin who is 2 weeks younger. She has been able to stand for awhile, but refuses. How do I know this? Well, she hardly holds on to me when she is standing next to me, and every now and then, she will let go to hold a toy I hand her for a few seconds before she realizes that she is standing. I was also pretty sure that she could walk because she would walk while holding my hands, but she wouldn't hardly put pressure on my hands.
So anyways, I told her to walk before her cousin, and what does she do? She takes 3 steps to me. Then this morning, she stood in the hallway for an entire minute all by herself. She also took another 3 steps to me. So tonight I decided to tell her that she needed to walk farther so we made her walk between Daddy and Mama and she did! She walked back and forth for awhile and it isn't just falling with style like it used to be. It is true walking. One of the times she decided that she didn't want her daddy, so she turned halfway through and walked to Ethan and gave him a big kiss. So cute! Pics and video to follow!
Harper Lyn Easton
10 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment