Fam pic

Fam pic

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Catching up

So I have not been blogging much. It's not because i have nothing to blog about but because I have been too busy to sit down and get it out.  So I will attempt to fit it all into one.
We had a nice warm September around here.  There were even a few days up over 90 degrees!  Here is Ben playing in the sprinklers.  He loves the backyard!


I got a noodle maker so I tried it out by making some raviolis.  The maker worked great, but my ravioli making skills aren't so great.



They looked good but they fell apart when I tried to cook them.  Oh well, I might try again, but I will wait until brynna isn't around
I was just trying to help mom!
The rollers also do other noodles.  I made some bowtie ones and they turned out just like the ones from the store.  Too bad it's so time consuming or I could save a bundle of money!  My kids LOVE bowties and raviolis!


In other news, Ben had a little pumpkin patch at his preschool.  It was really lame and I think I might take my kids to a real one, but here are some pictures from it.



I made this little shirt for her (it didn't turn out how I meant it to but oh well), but she got asked if she was a boy or a girl so if she wears it again, I will be sure to put a bow in her hair!

He didn't care about pumpkins or face painting.  He only wanted to ply with playdough!



You can kinda see his face paint in this one.

Yes I know that this is at Ben's preschool so you expected to see more pictures of him, but he really did just sit and play with play dough the entire time.  He wouldn't even take a picture next to the scare crow.

So now I am all caught up.  Check back next week for Halloween updates.  I will warn you now though, my boys want to be the same thing this year as they were last year, so unless we convince them other wise, the pics will look the same!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

They are getting soooooooooooo big and FYI Brynna is very femenine looking, so in my opinion some people are just stupid and some people are just SUPER cautious. I almost always dress Sophie in gender neutral things, haha. I can't help it they are cute and although I wish I could go buy more we are poor so I will deal with clothes I like that are neutral rather than super ruffly butted things that annoy me and create tears.