The sign says "don't feed the wildlife" Too bad I didn't have them pose with it!
Brynna was afraid to sit on the railing because she thought she would fall over and be eaten by the seals!
OK I'll smile if Daddy holds me!
After checking out the seals, we went to a different beach called moonstone further down the coast. There we had a picnic and we played.
Ethan
Brynna
Ben
Everybody (not sure about ben's face and mine i will blame on the sun!)
Ben climbing a fun pine tree with Addison
So Ethan was climbing on this railing that was the only thing between him and the ocean beneath the cliff. I told him that he needed to get down or he would fall and drown in the ocean. OK, maybe that was a little dramatic but keep in mind that I am about 50 feet away from him at this point.
So after we all finished eating and playing up on the grass, we went down to the beach.
This is as close to the water as ethan got. After this point, he started screaming bloody murder that we all needed to get away from the water or we were going to drown. He then spent the next 30 mins up on the beach, bawling that everybody was going to die, we all needed to go home, the seals were going to come eat us, we were all going to drown. He was a bit freaked! After we got him calmed down, he played up in the sand (far away from the water) and the rest of us explored.
Ben checking out tide pools.
The hermit crab I found.
Ethan in the sand with Addison, Vincent, and Grandma Wilder
Worn out after a long day!
We had tons of fun and hope to go back soon to do it again. This I know for sure, I will not be waiting another 5 years to go to the beach!
No comments:
Post a Comment