Fam pic

Fam pic

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Brynna's 3rd Birthday

Brynna had a blast on her birthday.  She has been telling everyone for months that she was 3 so it is nice for it finally to be true (although now when people ask she has been saying "i dont know").  
She got candles in her birthday muffin

and got to get dressed all pretty for church






and she requested pink and purple cupcakes

she wasnt very good at blowing them out.  yummy spit :)
Then she opened up her cards


she was having trouble looking away from her cards long enough to look at the camera
then she got her present... a princess bike!!! (and helmet)
we put the dolly in to show her what that was for





She loves her bike and is becoming quite a pro at riding it.  
And I know I had taken a video of her riding but I cant find it on my comp, so I will have to take a new video and upload it.

No comments: