In new news, they boys have started soccer. It was really funny to watch them running around. Ben doesn't want to do what the coach (ie his dad) tells him to do. He just wants to kick the ball as hard as he can wherever he wants to kick it. Ethan tries to follow directions, but, unfortunately, isn't the most coordinated child. He trips over the soccer, divots in the grass, his own feet, etc. Too funny! I can't wait until their first game.
| ready to go (dad picked out ethan's clothes. i need to get him some practice shirts) |
Ben will be starting 1st grade on wednesday and Ethan will be going into kindergarten. He is doing dual immersion like Ben. We find out who their teacher is on Tuesday. Brynna started preschool this week. She is going to Sunny Acres once a week so that I have a big block of time to go in and volunteer at the school or have appointments. Then, probably, twice a week she is going to do a little preschool with her friends. There are 5-7 or so kids around her age in church and we are going to switch off having preschool at our house each week. We won't start that until September. I am getting excited thinking about the fun things I can do with the kids.
| brynna all ready to go. princess backpack and lunch box of course |
No comments:
Post a Comment