No I have not died. I have just been super busy with school and kids. Then this last week we were in CA. My husband had a job interview in Bakersfield. The day we were supposed to leave, we get a call from another school district in Porterville asking if we could do an interview there. So I rearranged my final for my 1 spring class (thank goodness for flexible teachers) and we left for CA right after my class on Wednesday and drove all night for his 8:30am interview. He really liked the job and almost decided to no go to the interview in Porterville, but he went and fell in love with that job even more. Plus he fell in love with the city. He grew up in a small town so the city of Bakersfield with its nearly 360,000 people worried him. However Porterville has only like 36,000 people and has the potential to get a house that is on an acre or two (something we would both like if possible). So he was offered both jobs (he felt very important for a few hours) but decided to go with the one in Porterville. So, we will be moving to CA before the end of July (that is when our contract is up here). Yeah for no more snowy winters!!!
PS I will upload some pics of recent happenings as soon as a have 5 minutes to sit down (i am currently writing this while kneeling at my bedside table)
No comments:
Post a Comment