Fam pic

Fam pic

Monday, July 19, 2010

crazy

No really. I have not had five minutes to myself. The last month has been a blur. The first 2 weeks were filled with me trying to finish my last 2 independent study classes as fast as I could and with ben teaching summer school, and with us trying to pack up the house. The next week I was up at girls camp (such a fun time!) which was immediately proceeded by us packing up a large trailer and a uhaul. No really. I got home from girls camp halfway through friday the 9th and packed up the uhaul saturday morning. We spent the rest of saturday cleaning the house and getting everything in order. Sunday we went to Talmage's baby blessing and then left sunday evening for california. We got to st. george around 3am and slept the rest of the night in a hotel and then got to ben's parents house about 4ish.
By the way, we will be staying with ben's parents in Selma, Ca until we find a place to live in porterville. we had planned on buying, but we are now pretty sure that we are going to rent for at least 6 months so we get to know the areas of porterville better. also that way we will hopefully get into a place more like the first.
This last week has been crazy busy. In one week, we have gone to porterville (an one hour drive) 5 times, looked at i dont know how many houses and rentals, layed a pad of concrete in ben's parents backyard, got six 5gal buckets of peaches to can tomorrow, and took ben to get his 4 year old pics.
For more check out my facebook page
Yikes.  I dont think that we are ever going to get five mins to sit down so this is my fast as lightening update!  I hope everyone is doing well and getting through life.  If you call/email me and i dont answer back, it is because i am crazy busy, not because i dont like you!  
Love ya

No comments: