Fam pic

Fam pic

Friday, August 20, 2010

News from the Hunters

We have completed our move to the state of fun in the sun!
We decided to rent a house.  It has 3 bedrooms (which means that Brynna has her own room) and a backyard!!!
Ben has gone back to school.  He is teaching CAD and a wood shop class at one of the high schools here.  He is busy trying to get all of his classes organized and running smoothly.

The kids and I have been very busy trying to get into a routine.  I sewed Brynna a couple of dresses, but they are too big :(.  I will post pics of them soon.

In recent news since I last posted...
Ben has turned 4
Ethan is getting cutter every day
The boys got haircuts
Brynna's hair grew tons
and she discovered that she really likes dirt!

I will try to update my blog more often now that we are more settled.  Hope everyone's summer went well!

2 comments:

Cluttered Brain said...

You moved to Calif?
REally?
Cool. Can't wait to see pics of the apt!

Stephanie said...

awww! Ethan is turning into a stud and Brynna is soooooooooo adorable and Ben is getting soooooooooo big! I miss you!