Fam pic

Fam pic

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My big boy!


As of Sept 16th, I am the mother of a preschooler!  I didn't realize I had gotten that old, but that is OK with me.  For 2 days a week, Ben goes off to learn and I spend some quality time with Ethan and Brynna (or running errands!)  He absolutely loves it.  I think that he would stay there if I didn't make him go home.  He is loving being a big boy.  Poor Ethan hates being left out so I am trying to make sure I do something fun with him at home.

On a related topic, Ben's first Primary Program was on Sunday.  He did really well, and even remembered his part!  But when it was time for him to go up, Ethan just started balling because he couldn't go.  He cried  for half of sacrament meeting.  Poor boy.  He knew all the songs and even knew Ben's part.  He is so smart and is so good at memorization.  It will be good for him when he gets to go to school.

That's all for now, but I will post again soon.  I finally took my pics of the camera!

No comments: