Fam pic

Fam pic

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Welcome to California

We went this weekend to Ben's parents house.  He was going to work at one of the church vineyards early sat morning to pick grapes so we decided to go up the night before so we could go to the temple and such.  We came home late Sat night, went to bed, got up and went to church, came home and took a nap, and made dinner.  After dinner I wanted to upload my pics off my camera so that i could post about ethan's birthday.  However, when I went looking for my laptop, I couldnt find it.  After much searching, we realized that Ben's iPod was gone and so was my safe.  We went into Brynna's room and lifted the blinds to find the screen all bent out of shape. They had come some time when we were at Ben's parents' house.  Luckily we had just got renters insurance last wednesday.  They will reimburse us for most of the stuff, but it only covers $1000 in jewelry and there is a $1000 deductable.  But at least we will be able to replace the laptop and ipod.  Unfortunantly, I hadnt backed up my computer since mid July so all the pics I had taken this summer and had recently put onto my computer are lost.  Also, in my safe was a ring that my great grandmother had given me when i was five :(

I guess from now on I need to make sure that all of my windows are locked as well as my doors.

No comments: