On Sunday you were still bleeding from you gums a bit so I called and they told me that I needed to take you back in because they were going to give you more medicine. So we dropped Dad and your brothers off at Church in Selma and then headed back up to the ER. By the time we got to the ER you had stopped bleeding. Here you are waiting for the Drs to come in and do your labs.
You still looked a little like a zombie
Watch me slide!
Cheese!
The drs finally came in and did your labs. After awhile they came back and said that your numbers were 26 so since you weren't actively bleeding, we could just go home. grrrrrrrr I could have gone to the ER there in Porterville and saved myself lots of time and gas. They told me to recheck you on the following Wednesday.
So Wednesday the 15th we got your labs done again and they said that it was 38. When they called to tell me that, though, I told them that you had some oozing from the mouth while you were eating that day. They went ahead and made an appointment for the next tuesday with the Hematologist.
No comments:
Post a Comment