Fam pic

Fam pic

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Going to get caught up

I am really behind on blogging but I dont ever have a few hours to sit down and get completely caught up.  As a result, I am getting further and further behind.  I will now attempt to slowly get caught up (instead of all at once).

So we went to my Grammie's house for Thanksgiving.  We had lots of fun, but I think it was lots of stress on all parties.  No more visiting when Grammie's in the middle of remodeling her bathroom! :)  I am really glad we went though because I got to go to my Great Great Auntie Pauline's on Thanksgiving Day and see lots of extended family.  It was the last time I got to see my Aunt because she passed away a couple of weeks ago.  What a blessing to have been able to see her.  I also got to meet my new cousin while I was in San Jose!  She is an absolute doll!!!  I don't have too many pictures because I was a dork and forgot my camera on Thanksgiving, and the rest of the time I was just a dork.  But here are a few!

Here is Brynna with her "Bapa"  She loved and cuddled him every chance she got.

The last afternoon we were there we took the kids to a play place so they could run around (they had so much energy and the weather was yucky).  My boys are such monkeys!



Other hi-lights from our trip include taking Grammie Black Friday shopping (haha I still dont think she has forgiven me (; ) and teaching the boys to play Go Fish.  We had a very nice visit.

Oh yeah, and before we left for vacation, my kids put on a Thanksgiving Play for Family Home Evening.  Here are my cute pilgrims/indian





Next in line of blogs will be Brynnas ITP.  Seems daunting but I will try.  Stay tuned :)

No comments: