Waiting in line
Then we met up with our friends the Wilders, and had our pic taken with Mickey Mouse!
Then we went on the train that goes around Disneyland. I thought it was pretty boring but the kids liked it!
After that, we walked over to New Orleans and went on Pirates of the Caribbean. Love that ride!
Then we went and watched Fantasmic. Addison told Ethan that there was going to be a dragon in it, so as soon as the fireworks were over, he started freaking out! He kept telling us to go inside because of the dragon. When the dragon finally came out, he was like "oh this is just the dragon from Sleeping Beauty" so he stopped being scared. He cheered when Mickey stabbed the dragon :)
After that, we went back to our hotel to get some rest. The next day we met up with my grandparents and went into Disneyland.
Then we headed back to Toon Town to have some fun. The kids played in the dog house, got scared when they opened the electric company door, and "drove" around in a car.
Then we split up. Ben and I took the boys to the Gadget Go Coaster while Grammie and Grandpa took Brynna over to meet Mickey Mouse. About 10 seconds into the ride, Ben decided that he didnt like that ride. It was too scary!
Then we went to Its a Small World. Ben decided that he would run over and get a fast pass for Autopia and then meet us back in line. But the line moved too fast so he missed the ride all together. (he was distraught :) ) I liked it. They updated it and there were a bunch of disney princesses all throughout.
Love this girl
Ben took our pic on our way out
Next, Ben and I took the boys on the Matterhorn. We got to jump in line cuz of our group of 4 which was nice. Ben, again, decided after about 10 seconds that he didnt like it cuz it was too scary. He kept telling me he wanted off. Sorry bud, nothing I could do! I had to assure him over and over that the monster was pretend. Ethan liked it though.
After that we ate lunch in Tomorrowland. We were really good and packed the kids luches (they dont really like chicken or hamburgers anyway) so that we only had to buy lunch for the adults. Saved a bundle :)
me and my grammie!
Next, we were off to Autopia. I got a car that was almost impossible to push the gas. My grammie said hers was like that too but my grampa said his was just fine. My leg was dying by the time we finally finished the course. I told everyone that they need to switch to electric cars! The exhaust was pretty gross!
my bens
me and brynna
grammie
grampa and ethan
After that we braved the line for the new Nemo Submarine. It was way hot and Brynna had fallen asleep. I was so worried she was going to get burned, so i was jumping from shade umbrella to shade umbrella. I dont think the people behind me really appreciated that, but oh well.
awww soooo cute!
After Nemo, we did more of Fantasy land. We rode Peter Pan, Mr Toad, and the Storybook Land Canal Boats.
Excited to go on Peter Pan
On the boat
By this time, my kids were completely tired out. So my grandparents took them to IHOP and then back to their hotel to watch Despicable Me
Ben and I headed over to California Adventure (Neither of us had ever been there before) and went on the swings, California Screaming, ate some yummy rice bowls, went on the tower of terror (where someone gave us their fast passes so we didnt have to wait as long!), California Soaring, and then got some ice cream. Then we went to get our little munchkins so they could go to bed.
The next day we met up again and decided to go to California Adventure. But first, Ben and I went to do Thunder mountain while my grandparents took the kids to meet some characters. They met Lightning McQueen, Mater, and Minnie Mouse. I was glad that Brynna got to see Minnie cuz every time someone walked by with Minnie ears she would get really excited!
In California Adventure, they have a Bug's Life Land. The kids loved it there so much. The lines were pretty short and the rides were to the kids liking. Unfortunatly, it was kinda hard for the grown ups to fit into the rides :) I slammed my knee into the pole on the ladybug turners (like tea cups but with Frances). There we went on Heimlich's Chew Chew Train (sooo cute), Tuck and Rolls Bumper Cars, Frances' Ladybug Boogie, and Flick's Fliers.
Next we met the Wilders and went on the Monsters Inc ride. Then we got lunch at the Pizza place in Tomorrow land. While the kids finished up, Ben and I went on Space Mountain. Little Ben was tall enough for it but we figured that we had tortured him enough. After that we went back over to CA and went on some rafting ride. That we did take ben on and he of course didn't like it. I was really surprised by that. I actually thought he would. The kids played in the Brother Bear area, then we decided that we needed to head home. On the way out, the kids played in the mist.
My new favorite picture!
We went to the mad hatter to get the kids Mickey Ears on our way out (sorry no pics, i need to take some. They are soooo cute). Then we were off to our car and off home! It was a great trip and we are all anxious to go back soon. Especially Ethan! He has been asking me every hour if we can go back!
3 comments:
Oh my goodness! Your kids are adorable! I loved reading about your trip to Disney Land! I am super jealous about your season pass. I wish I could go every hour too!
Did you really not want to kill yourself? How did you manage? How long were you there each day? I want to go, but I am being whiny crybaby about it. I am scared. Haha. 3 kids at a theme park?!?! You are brave my friend.
stacey- i loved reading about your trip as well!
stephanie - no i didnt go crazy or kill anyone. we had a double stroller and 2 leashes (which there will be a 3rd next time we go) so the kids stayed really close. The only time brynna and ethan were out of the stroller was when we were standing in line, so they couldnt get away anyways. Moday, we only were there from 5 till about 10 at night, Tuesday, we got there at 9 and the kids left around 5:30 ish and Wednesday, we got there at 9:30 and left at 4. Tuesday was the hardest cuz they got really whinny. Next time i think we will schedule nap times.
Post a Comment