I am excited to blog about disneyland, but i am not doing it yet. I have been too busy. We have only been on summer break for a week and already we have canned over 40 quarts of apricots and 17 pints of apricot jam, we have gone to disneyland for 3 days, the boys went of father/son campout, and had a visit from my beautiful sister. Tomorrow brings picking and canning cherries and the start to swim lessons. Later in the month is a couple of family reunions and visits with family and Ben's 5th b-day. So life is going to be crazy crazy crazy busy this summer. But when I blog about disneyland it will be amazing. And don't think "oh she went before, it will be the same" because it wont. We didn't hardly repeat any rides. So it will be all new. Well, I am done blogging about how I am not going to blog. Goodnight
2 comments:
Can't wait to see pictures when you finally have the time. Wish you and Brynna were here for Sadie's princess tea party later this week. :(
All right, you've set some pretty high expectations of "amazing". Anything less, and you will be called out!
Can't wait to read about your adventures!
Post a Comment