We tried to hurry over to Toy Story Midway Mania, but the ride was closed due to technical difficulties.
| Ethan is sticking out his tounge :) |
So my boys dragged me on Mickey's Fun Wheel instead. I did put my foot down and insist that we get a fixed gondola instead of the swinging gondola.
| Sorry, no pics from the top, I was too busy holding on for dear life! |
After that we headed over to the new Little Mermaid ride. It was just open to passholders (I think the grand opening was Friday) so the line wasn't terribly long, only 45 mins :)
| Walking to the ride |
Next we went on the Golden Zephyr. I took Ethan and Ben took Brynna. Little Ben decided he was too scared to go (this was going to be a theme throughout the vacation). It was fun and the kids loved it.
| He got a little nervous once we strapped him in. Like he realized finally that Ben had been throwing a fit over this. |
| Ben and Brynna up on the ride. |
After that, it was lunch time so we went over to the Aladdin Musical. We ate our lunch while waiting in line (it wasn't a line that moved to we could stay seated). That was one of the best shows I've been to! The genie was so funny. My kids all loved it too!
Because there were a lot of rides that Brynna couldn't go on, Ben and I did rider swaps which worked nicely. We took the boys on Tower of Terror (Ben's idea not mine) like that. I had a fast pass, then Ben got a rider swap so it went really fast. Nither boy was impressed with it. Ethan kept calling it the broken elevator.
| Waiting for our elevator |
| Strapped in |
| LOVE his face! |
Then we watched a few mins of the Pixar Parade on our way out. (we had to go check into our hotel and the kids got a much needed nap)
When we got back, we noticed that Toy Story Mania was open so we stood in line for what felt like forever to go on it. Mr. Potato kept us entertained.
| I don't want to take a picture! |
The ride was amazing! We all loved it tons. After we got off, we went to pick up our picnic dinners.
| Eating our dinner. The food was horrible. Really dont suggest this to anyone! |
We decided to buy the World of Color picnics because it said that you got preferred seating. My grandparents said that they had a hard time seeing the show in March. So we forked out the extra $14 per person so that we would have better seats. Biggest waist of money! Apparently it is no different than just getting a fast pass for it. There were fast pass people with better seats because they had gotten their fast passes before we picked up our meal (they didn't tell us that the earlier we picked up our meal the better seats we got). So we were way to one side and the kids could hardly see anything. Major disappointment!
After the show, we headed back to the hotel for some sleep.
Ok, blogster is only letting me add one pic at a time so more tomorrow. I must go clean!
No comments:
Post a Comment