Last month, Ben and I went on a second honeymoon of sorts. His mom stayed with our kids and we went to Disneyland for a couple of days just by ourselves! (Hey I have to get my use out of our annual passes, seeing on how we will probably never buy them again!) We had a blast. It was a bit of an off season, and we had no kids, so we were able to go on all the rides that we wanted to go on, some of them twice, and watch the parade (with awesome seats) and watch world of color all in the first day! The second day, we were kinda like, "hey, whatcha wanna do?" We went to the Tiki room, ate dole whip floats, went to the blue sky cellar, ate lunch at the Big Thunder Ranch Barbecue, walked through Sleeping Beauty's Castle, rode some more rides, window shopped, and got great seats for the fireworks. By the end, I was missing my kids enough to entertain a little girl from Mexico while we waited for the fireworks.
No comments:
Post a Comment