Fam pic

Fam pic

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Ethan's growing up so fast!

Ethan is growing so fast.  I was looking at his baby pictures today and it is hard to believe how much he has changed.  He is loosing all of his baby chub in his face and he thinks and talks like a big boy.  Last month was a big month for him!  He started preschool on August 16th and he turned 4 on August 25th.
He loves preschool.  When I took him to his first day, I had to bribe him to pose for pictures because all he wanted to do was go off and play!  Everyday he wakes up and asks if it is a preschool day.






He also had his birthday!  He had been asking us for a puppy for a long time.  So we had been keeping our eye out and earlier in the month we found him a puppy.  So that was our gift for him.  The problem is now Brynna thinks she is getting a cat for her birthday.  She even told everyone at church this.  The fact that dad hates cats doesn't seem to bother her.  On the day of Ethan's birthday, GG and Grandpa came to celebrate with us.  First, I took cupcakes into his school.  They had 40 people (kids and teachers) so I was frosting all morning!  Then, we took him to Giovani's (like chuck-e-cheese) for lunch and played lots of games, then we did presents and then went out for ice cream.  That night, I was watching my friends kids so we did cupcakes again with candles that time.  It was lots of fun.




Brynna and Ethan

GG and Grandpa

He really was excited, he just doesn't look it.








1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I love this. It basically mirrors my life, down to Sadie wanting a cat... i still haven't followed through on that cat cake that I promised... I guess I should do that now that he birthday passed months ago. haha. Anyway, I miss you. And fyi, Caleb loves those I spy books. We got him a similar one from some book club that is pirate themed. He LOVES it! But seriously, I miss you and your kids are getting so big. :)