I told my husband that I was going to update the blog while he was gone to Sacramento, but I don't know where my camera is. So here is a quick update and when I find my camera, I will post pics.
Christmas was lots of fun. The kids all loved their gifts. The next morning we got up bright and early to move all of our stuff to our new house. We spent the next week and a half unpacking and going to and from Home Depot getting stuff for the house.
Then we took the kids to Disneyland (Santa brought them "tickets" to go see the Christmas light). We were going to just go the 2 days but my friend called me while we were driving down and told us that the park was packed and near capacity. So when we checked into our hotel we asked if we could possibly add another night to our stay. That way we could stay as late as we wanted on day two or even go a third day (beauty of year passes). Turned out a good thing because Ben's sister came down the 3rd day that we were there so we got to hang out with them. We had tons of fun and I made sure that we did all the Christmas stuff (haunted mansion holiday, small world holiday, the holiday parade and the fireworks) and we also got to ride lots of fun rides. It wasn't nearly as packed as my friend made it out to be so we were able to hit everything we had wanted to do. Then we said goodbye to the park, probably for a very long time. I don't think we will go back before our passes expire in March.
After that, we finished cleaning up a few more things and then school started back up again. Since we aren't technically in the district anymore, I have to drive and pick up Ben so the last few weeks have been lots of driving and picking up.
Hopefully I can find my camera tomorrow so you can see all the fun Christmas pic, Disneyland pics, and put together house pics.
Harper Lyn Easton
10 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment