Fam pic

Fam pic

Monday, August 15, 2011

Ben's 1st day of Kindergarten

Ben started his first day of Kindergarten today at Summit Charter Academy.  He is in the dual immersion class which means that he will be learning spanish.  His teacher talks in Spanish and they have a couple of aids that help the kids in english (that is so they don't confuse the languages).  They met in the cafeteria and then walked to their classroom.  Then they had to write their name and age on a paper and as I left, the teacher was showing them how to draw a face.  I think that they were going to have to draw a face on the paper after that.




















When he got home he said that he had a good day but he didn't like the bus and he doesn't like his teacher that much because she talks in spanish all the time.  I told him, "of course she does, you wanted to be in dual immersion!"  


1 comment:

Sarah McM said...

I love this post. He's such a handsome guy!